Partnering with families of Bethel Baptist Church, Bethel Baptist Christian School strives for academic excellence. The goal of Christian education is to develop the mind of Christ in each child—to cultivate and grow both the intellect and heart.
We strive to provide more than academic education by investing into your child’s faith, character, heart, and future. We are devoted to the Word of God, and every academic class is taught from a biblical worldview.
We desire to see students grow, succeed, and thrive in all areas of life, whether that’s in the classroom, on the playground, or in daily community with God and others. With committed teachers and an overall dynamic spirit, Bethel Baptist Christian School equips young people with the biblical principles they need to become leaders.
We would be honored to partner with you and your family in cultivating the heart and mind of your child after the heart and mind of Jesus Christ.
“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 2:5)
WHO WE ARE
Bethel Baptist Christian School exists to partner with parents to shape hearts and minds through a biblical worldview by providing a rigorous Christ-centered curriculum.
Since 1984, Bethel Baptist Christian School has been partnering with parents to bring up children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. Feeling the burden to provide a Christian education for the young people at Bethel Baptist Church, Pastor Jerald Chadwick along with Administrator Wil Moyer began the ministry of Bethel Baptist Christian School with the goal of preparing young people for a life of service for God. With five teachers, Wil Moyer led in training the first thirty-three students who attended our school.
We have not strayed from our original purpose of preparing young people for a life of service to God. God has blessed and the school’s influence is felt around the world through faithful church members, businessmen, military service members, professionals, pastors, assistant pastors, missionaries, and Christian school teachers. Now in our 38th year, we continue to look to the bright future of training young people for a lifelong relationship with God in whatever vocation God has chosen for them by partnering with parents to shape hearts and minds through a biblical worldview, providing a rigorous Christ-centered curriculum.
what we believe
- We believe in the verbal inspiration, preservation, and authority of the Scriptures. We use the King James Version of the Bible, believing it to be God’s preserved word in the English language.
- We believe the Bible reveals a holy God, the fall of man, salvation through Jesus alone, and God’s plan and purpose in the ages.
- We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity, virgin birth, sacrificial death, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ as God in the flesh.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith—plus nothing and minus nothing. The only condition to salvation is faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God through the merit of our Lord and Savior.
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Bible is historically, scientifically, eternally truthful and accurate. We teach the Bible as our final authority in all matters of faith and life.
For a more thorough description, please visit bbcwa.org